Saturday, October 6, 2007

Parents Weekend, Shopping and Kathy Griffin

Parent's weekend was fun. Kathy Griffin was hysterical and everything she said had you laughing until your face hurt by the end of the night. My mom bought me the awesome coat from Guess pictured above along with some other goodies (breast cancer dog from Macy's, little leopard Victoria's Secret bag with perfumes and stuff from my dad, money from my grandparents for my birthday and a water cooler/food for the apartment). It was definitely a good shopping day and Kathy Griffin topped the night off. This morning we had the Provost's breakfast which we always go to. This year they assigned a person to each table that was there to eat with us and to answer our questions. Most families were freshman of course, except us. Then, an Acapella group came to sing after we ate and I was sitting next to the guy who was assigned to us. He was the vice president of something or other but while he was watching the group perform he slid his chair out so he could see the performers better and crossed his legs to watch. I looked down and his pants rose up a bit because his legs were crossed and yes...... there they were..... RED hot cowboy (or cowgirl) boots with at least a 3 inch heel the in back. I personally could not stop staring and I think he noticed because he pretty much ran out of there after the performances were over.

3 comments:

Oswegan said...

That's funny.

~Oswegan
http://oswegan.blogspot.com

roentare said...

i like the layout

renavatio said...

hii =)
i like the layout, very pretty =]
lol?
and they laughed at me when i suggested that one of the rather shorter guys in my grade bought shoes with heels when he suddenly seemed to shoot up...
and i LOVE that coat ;)