Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dear Blimpie's Guy:

Or as my boyfriend calls you "sandwich artist" please stop torturing me. We have a Blimpie's inside our Student Union which I usually go to on Tuesday or Thursday after class. First, there's a kid with longer brown hair who takes your bread offer and then sacrifices you over to Mr. Smiley. Mr. Smiley is tall, dark and handsome and uses it to his advantage. I repeat my order in my head a couple times in line so he doesn't distract me with his huge grin but I always fail. Half the time I stare at the salad dressings while he asks which toppings I want. I avoid eye contact at all times. His grin is huge and it never stops, it's torture! I guess it doesn't help that I find it amazing that he actually puts the right amount of mayo on. Some people, especially Subway, do not understand the meaning of "a little" but Mr. Smiley does so he must really be a sandwich artist after all. Oh and the old guy who asks if you want a drink is cute too. I swear this place really knows how to sucker you in. Cute smiling guy who never stops smiling and makes you order more than you wanted and then a nice old man who says "ma'am" and just wants to make sure your throat isn't parched.

Today I will conquer the Blimpie's Guy. I'm going in for the kill this time...."salami/lettuce/mayo" I can remember that, right?

3 comments:

NewCitySlicker said...

Thanks for the comment, its so nice to see another young person in a committed relationship. BTW your blog is very pretty. I <3 pink

Paper Fan Club said...

Cool blog... I agree with the previous poster: pink suits you!
Your post re: Blimpie reminded me of college days. What is it about college students existing on subs?

anita said...

Hi,
I liked your blog,it is interesting, loved the color too.