Monday, October 15, 2007

My 21st Birthday!

My birthday was awesome. My sister came up to see me on Saturday and took me shopping for a Halloween costume. I just wanted to be a Jedi but she made me get something sexy. :( Here's a picture of my "convict" costume lol. At least she bought me these combat type boots to wear instead of those huge hooker type boots. We went out to dinner at John Harvard's Brewery and got some signature glasses from there. She also gave me money and some from her Jamaica trip. :)

My awesome roommate decorated my door and got me a card, silly string and little Halloween Reese's pieces candies. She also baked me a chocolate cake that we're about to devour after our Chinese food. She's the best. My boyfriend sent me flowers and bought us both the second Guild Wars expansion so we can play together when he gets back from training.

6 comments:

Emily Suess said...

Looks like it was a blast. Happy Birthday!

footiam said...

Knock out costume! Happy Birthday!

Rolando said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy 21st birthday~
juz a stranger droppin by :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st birthday. Your post showed up in my Blogrush widget, and this was the least I could do. Happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Drinking is bad, mmmkay?

But Guild Wars is far, far worse! :|